“I had pain close to my liver for a long time. With Pranic Healing, the pain was gone after the first session. I also feel that each session helps me to release emotions from the past I was struggling with, and to remove old beliefs. At the end of the sessions, I feel lighter and I have a clearer mind.”– Mélanie.
How is it done? It’s not magic. Pranic Healing is done by:
- Energetical diagnosis of the energy system
This is done using the hands to sense the disbalances in the aura and chakras that are the cause of the physical or emotional issues.
- Removing unhealthy energy from the energy body
By using very advanced and yet simple techniques, the diseased energy causing the physical or emotional disbalance is removed.
- Energizing the energy body with healthy life energy, or prana
By adding healthy prana, the chakra or part of the body have the energy needed for a faster and more efficient healing of the issues.
It is a simple, easy to learn and practical no-touch healing system that can also be done when patient and healer are not physically together, meaning, it can be done distantly. Pranic Healing uses a cook-book approach providing protocols for many known diseases and injuries. For example: back pain, heart problems, stress and depression. In fact, anyone who can follow simple instructions can learn to heal themselves and others.
Life energy is also known in different cultures and traditions under different names for example:
- Prana, from the ancient Indian language called Sanskrit
- Chi, like the Chinese practice of Tai Chi and Chi kung
- Ki, from the Japanese traditions of Reiki and Aikido
- Ruach, in the kabbalistic tradition
- Pneuma, the ancient Greek word used in medical theories of the time
- Mana, in the Polynesian culture.
Master Choa Kok Sui developed Pranic Healing after decades of research and experimentation with the help of his colleagues. He created simple techniques that can learned by everyone. He distilled and synthesized complex subject matter concerning healing, psychic abilities, mysticism, esotericism, yoga and more. This resulted into an energy healing system that is simple to understand and can be easily applied in our daily lives. It builds and improves upon ancient techniques addated and updated for the modern world.