How is it done? It’s not magic. Pranic Healing can help by removing unhealthy energy from the energy body and replacing it with healthy life energy or prana. It is a simple, easy to learn and practical no-touch healing system.
It uses a cook book approach providing protocols for many known diseases and injuries. For example: back pain, heart problems, stress and depression. Anyone who is able to follow simple steps and move their hands can learn to heal themselves and others.
Life energy is also known in different cultures and traditions under different names for example:
- Prana, from the ancient Indian language called Sanskrit
- Chi, like the Chinese practice of Tai Chi and Chi kung
- Ki, from the Japanese traditions of Reiki and Aikido
- Ruach in the cabalistic tradition
- Pneuma is the ancient Greek word used in medical theories of the time.
- Mana in the Polynesian culture.
Master Choa Kok Sui developed Pranic Healing after decades of research and experimentation with his colleagues. He created simple techniques that can learned by as many people as possible. He distilled and synthesized complex subject matter concerning healing, religion, psychic abilities, mysticism, esotericism, yoga and more. This resulted into an energy healing system that is simple to understand and can be easily applied in our daily lives. It builds and improves upon ancient techniques updated for the modern world.